Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Surreal

Tonight I did something I don't ever want to have to do again!!! My neighbors kitchen in her apt caught on fire. Thank god everyone is OK, but it really makes me think about things. Even more now that I can look back at it ! I didn't even have time to think about it. We opened the door and in we went she put out the fire and I went into her sons room he was still sound asleep.The other neighbor heard her fire alarm going off she came and got us the smoke so thick you could not see each other in the hallway. What a freaking rush though !! I'm thinking about now and it seemed like everyone was in slow motion, it seemed clearer that way. I guess it was slowed to not miss anything. I don't know well I am a little speechless still. Thank god that everyone is OK !!

No comments:

Post a Comment