Tuesday, August 17, 2010

These times !

These Times,

the hardest ones

faceing our mistakes

accepting our challenges

the struggles that got me here

confronting face to face

Pain, sorrow

love and loss

Given oppertuniities

to repair hearts of the littleest

most forgiving men you will ever meet!

a strong man of the house

no longer has to worry

Quiet giggles in the middle

will soon never stop

lil monkey, cute as ever
their smiles melt me all over

now with a new caretaker

a bond, it cant be broken

forgivness, support

strength, and love

most of all the ability to see past it all !!
some things I regret

not today or tomarrow
the future so bright its

going to be the best it could

possibly get

Mike, Roy, Dom and Casey

thank you !!

I love you


cant wait till they are snuggling with me

No comments:

Post a Comment